Thanks for taking an interest in contributing to our projects. Your involvement and support is greatly appreciated. The following details what you must know to contribute.
- Read the project documentation before starting.
- Fork, clone, and create a feature branch of the project for local development.
- Ensure there are no setup, usage, and/or test issues.
- Add tests for new functionality and ensure they pass.
- Submit a pull request, follow the instructions provided, and ensure the build passes.
You can submit an issue by following the project's repository issues link which will provide you with further instructions.
- Expect a response within one to three business days.
- Changes, alternatives, and/or improvements may be suggested upon review.