Our software stack is a mix of technologies and services that are carefully curated and maintained.
The following details what is being used to power this site and our projects/services:
- Bash - A common UNIX language for low-level scripting.
- Git - A distributed version control system for source code.
- Docker - Used for continuous integration and production servers.
- Terraform - Manages our infrastructure which consists of Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, and DNSimple.
- Ruby - Automates the static generation and deployment of this site to Amazon Web Services for hosting purposes. Several our projects aid in this endeavor.
- SASS - Compiles SCSS into CSS for our site stylesheet.
- ASCII Doctor - Compiles the core content of this site into HTML. For everything else, ERB is used.
- asciinema - Hosts our embedded Screencasts.
- Speaker Deck - Hosts slide decks for our Talks.
- Zondicons - Powers some of the SVG icons used on this site.
The following is what we are gearing up to use more of in the future: